Ken Erickson, is planning an event at his prairie restoration in Waushara County on Saturday, July 16th. He has timed this to happen during the expected second flight of the Karner blue butterflies. He has partnered with several other conservation organizations. Attached is a flyer and a map. The flyer may be updated as plans unfold.
We are looking for volunteers to help identify plants along the self guided tour. Please let Ken or I know if you can help.
What to Bring/Wear: Ken is asking those who want to stay for the speaker to please bring your own lawn chair. Also bring a sack lunch.
- From Plainfield -- Hwy 73 East to County P
- Cty P East to left on 14th ave, right on Alp Ave to corner of Alp ave and 14th Court
- From Wild Rose -- Hwy 22 north to left on County P
- Cty P to right on 14th Ave, Right on Alp Ave
- Alp Ave to corner of Alp Ave and 14th Court
Town of Rose, WI
Google map and directions